Civils (UK) Ltd are Environmentally Sensitive.
We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
Civils (UK) Ltd can often be seen working in environmentally sensitive locations that have been designated sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), Special areas of conservation (SAC), Special protection areas (SPA) and RSPB locations .
It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources.
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Avoid the use of hazardous material where practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.